Monday, January 11, 2010

"Easy to Fix" Recipes for Poker League Parties

When I say "Easy", I mean "EASY"!  The amusing thing about collecting recipes to create a Poker League or Poker Party cookbook for you all to enjoy is that I'm probably the worst cook alive.

Fortunately, I have very talented and creative friends who are fabulous cooks, chefs and bakers.  And they're willing to share their wonderful and easy to fix recipes with us all.

I'm hoping that each of you will also share so others can benefit and be able to try new food delights for your next poker league or poker party.  Below is a recipe from my friend, Kathy, in Hawaii for a Cheese Ball.  I think through this experience I may even become a cook of sorts.  I'm definitely willing to try, especially if they are easy.

Cheese Ball

2  8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup minced onion
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dill
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp Beau Monde

Squish together, mixing well and form into a ball.  Roll in chopped nuts on wax paper.  Wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate til ready to serve.

Okay, My Friends, try this recipe and SHARE yours, please.  If you have any problems posting your recipe, call me immediately at 702-994-0777 or email your recipe and stories to pocketaces@morethanpokertables.com- I have included a How to Post article that can be found on the menu on the right side of our blog.  POST YOUR RECIPES so we can all enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment