Sunday, January 10, 2010

How to Post a Comment

This is for my friends who have had problems posting your recipes or relevant comments to this blog.  I actually experimented with it this morning and understand the confusion.

Before you can post your comment there is a drop down box that says "Add profile".  I downloaded it and selected "Google" since I have accounts currently set up with google.  You can actually select any of the profile groups.  They are asking you to set up an account so they can identify you when you post in the future.  If it asks for a URL and you don't have a web site address, select another program.   You should be able to post your comments without a problem once you're set up.

To become a follower, simply hit the "Follow" button on the far right and fill in the information they request.  You will only have to do both of these processes once.  And if you'd like to upload a photo, please do.  I'd love to see your charming faces.

I hope this helps.  I look forward to sharing your poker recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment